Who is A2Mate for?
A2Mate is a time critical team alert and notification enabler that provides real time two-way situational awareness to the team member, team and those who activated the alert.
It is a multipurpose application that is suitable for emergency responders, enterprise level response teams, sporting officials/clubs, event staff or municipal/company staff. It is ideal for communicating with geographical dispersed teams across multiple sites and volunteer based organisations.
What is A2Mate?
Whether it be emergency response teams or organisation based, the platform provides team based communication and monitoring. An integrated team based application that assists teams to coordinate, monitor, manage and track team members response and attendance to incidents.
Providing real-time visibility into the availability, response intentions and location of team members during the initial response phase of emergency situations.
- Notify and track team response and attendance
- Manual or enterprise alert integration options
- Notifications via your phone, tablet or SMS
- Monitor responses - accepted or declined activation
- Real-time availability of your team personnel
- View a list of recent team activations
- Rostering and assignment of team members to certain activities
- Provide observations via A2M to enhance the situational awareness
- Seamless Integration with other A2M products
- Integration with LDAP / AD / other implementations for authorization available
- Direct Integration via A2M API
An integrated team based application that assists teams to coordinate, monitor, manage and track members response and attendance to incidents.
Recommended Client Extentions
- A2Me - Public Alert
- A2Many - Agency Alert